Christ Community Church (C3) was planted in January 2012 by 150 people who were committed to starting a gospel-centered church on the west side of Houston. Since that time, C3 has focused on making disciples through gospel-centered worship, teaching, community, and mission. Since its inception, C3 has grown from 150 to nearly 900 people. C3 is currently looking to add an Executive Pastor with strong organizational skills who will help integrate and execute the vision of C3 and to lead the staff and key leaders.
Christ Community Church is located in Houston, TX which is most widely known for its booming oil & gas industry, as well as world renowned medical centers. Downtown Houston has an incredible museum district and several parks with green spaces. It is also an international city reflected in the enormous food scene that is both diverse and world famous. C3 is located on the west side of Houston and is in the heart of the oil & gas energy corridor. Because of this, the church attracts many professionals from these thriving industries. The Greater Houston Metropolitan Area has excellent public and private school systems, which are a big attraction for young families. As the fourth-largest city in the nation and the largest in Texas, there are countless people moving into the city each week as a result of the thriving job market and opportunities. While many may come to Houston for a job opportunity, it is easy to fall in love with the city as it quickly becomes home.
C3 is looking to add a full-time Executive Pastor who will work to integrate the staff and leadership of the church toward:
• Executing the vision of C3 to make disciples through gospel-centered worship, teaching, community, and mission.
• Integrating the mission, values, and vision of C3 throughout its environments
• Structuring, organizing, and leading the staff and leadership teams.
• Overseeing and leading the organizational systems of C3.
• Meets the requirements and characteristics of an elder from Titus 1 and 1 Timothy 3
• Agrees with C3’s Doctrinal Statement
• Proven organizational and leadership skills
• At least 5 years of previous related experience